Translate This Page:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Please Support my Ride to Conquer Cancer!

As part of my goals to continue giving back to the community, I am participating in the 2011 Ride to Conquer Cancer! 

The ride is set for June where several thousand participants will take two days to ride from Vancouver, Canada to Seattle, USA.  All monies which I raise for the ride goes to the BC Cancer Foundation to support cancer research. I do not benefit a cent from the pledges that are raised.

Here is a short video from 2009 to give you an idea of what its like:



If you have found this blog to be helpful, would you please give a donation towards cancer research?  You can donate by going to this link My Personal Ride to Conquer Cancer Donation Page.

Click on this green box:

This will take you to a donation page where you can input whatever amount you wish.  This will also generate a charitable tax donation receipt for tax purposes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or email me.


Healthfully yours,
Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment